DeWALT Scroll Saw Owners...
Our new EASY LIFT System allows you to raise or lower the saw's upper arm with just a finger tip and the arm will stay wherever you leave it.
Check out this great Installation Tutorial
from Steve Good of Scrollsaw Workshop!
* Inside cuts and all kinds of fretwork will be easier with this new lever arm-assist system!
* No cables or floor pedals - it's as easy as lifting one finger!
* Installs in minutes no drilling required!
* Pre-finished in jet black!
* Lever arm and all hardware included!
* Engineered especially for your DeWALT Model DW788 Variable Speed Scroll Saw!
Amazing new SUPER SANDERS!
Only... $7.95! - plain or pin end!
The only scroll saw sanders that will sand detailed fretwork and are rigid enough to be used as a detail hand sander
* SUPER SANDERS install and work just like a scroll saw blade. You can now reach into openings as small as 1/32" x 1/8" and easily smooth out lumps, bumps and fuzz from your favorite projects. Unique rigid design allows you to use by hand as a mini-file.
* Each assortment contains four (4) double sided SUPER SANDERS (one each of 100, 180, 200 and 320 grits) mounted on .018" x 1/8" x 5" rigid steel backers. Assortments are available in 1/8" 1/4" or 3/8" widths.
1/4" Mini-Sanding Arbors
Designed especially for intarsia projects!
* Mini-Sanding Arbors are ideal for edge and contour sanding confined areas on intarsia projects.
* 1/4" diameter x 3" long Mini-Sanding Arbors are 40% smaller in diameter and 50% larger in work surface than a standard 1/2" x 2" arbor.
* Each set contains three (3) arbors with an 80, 120 and 150 grit sleeve.